In a criminal defense case, there is nothing more important than results. When your future and reputation are at stake, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney who will take the time to answer your questions and put together a game plan to get started on the path to success.
I am Portland criminal defense attorney Andy Green. I achieve results because I focus on strategies that meet your unique needs. I am responsive to the special concerns you have, and I work to develop an intelligent, creative and effective plan of action to help you get an outcome that meets your needs. I offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
The following are examples of the types of cases I handle in Oregon:
- Domestic violence: I defend clients against all levels of domestic violence charges and the related matters, including domestic assault, child abuse and neglect, and violations of restraining orders.
- Drug charges: Individualized defense representation for all misdemeanor and felony drug charges. As a former CLS prosecutor, I have extensive experience prosecuting and defending narcotics cases.
- Assault charges: I defend clients against all levels of domestic violence charges and related matters, including domestic assault, child abuse and neglect, and violations of restraining orders.
- Theft and property crimes: I represent people charged with theft, burglary, robbery and armed robbery.
- Sex offenses: There are few things more damaging to a person's reputation that to be accused of a sex crime. It's vitally important not to say anything to police before you talk to a defense lawyer.
I am available and ready to defend you against all misdemeanor and felony charges in any level of municipal, county or state court. As a CLS for the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office, I know how the state handles criminal cases.
Facing Criminal Charges? Contact Portland Criminal Defense Attorney Andy Green
To discuss your case with an experienced Portland criminal defense lawyer, call 503-388-4362 or send me an email. From my office in the World Trade Center in downtown Portland, I represent clients throughout Oregon.